The ULTIMATE HPR Controller
The WRC+ harnesses the ultimate sensory and processing system known to man and seamlessly links this to virtually any aspect of event control for your HPR project... staging, airstarts, chute deployment, permissives, backups, or any other form of digital control. You decide if
an event gets initiated with 100% autonomy, or use it in concert with other onboard avionics systems.
The WRC+ DIY System package provides the essential building-block board components for you to build and customize your own remote control system or Launch System/GSE ... mount in enclosures of your choice, select antennas, and your ready for remote operations!
NO antennas are furnished with the WRC+ DIY system.
Please review our antenna choices in the Electrical section.
· 4 completely independent event output control channels
· 900MHz license free ISM band operation (902 - 928 MHz)
· Full 1 Watt output power transceivers
· Ultra robust and secure digital messaging (16-bit CRC / 56-bit DES / 8-bit CS)
· Interference free peer-to-peer communication via unique 48-bit MAC address, 32 RF channels, and 256 System ID's
· Configurable 1-way or 2-way communication schemes (4 comm modes)
· Programmable operations for Command transceiver(modes, packet redundancy, RSS)
· Receiver sensitivity of -100 dBm typical
· Line of sight (LOS) operation up to 20 miles with 3dBi gain antennas
· Operational between 7 and 13.2 VDC
· Both units provide battery voltage monitor and continuity status indication
· FCC Part 15 compliant radio transceivers
Physical and Operational Features
· Small Remote Transceiver footprint (just 2" wide x 4.4" long)... 54mm capable
· Small Command Transceiver footprint (just 2.36" wide x 2.38" long)
· Virtually all SMD construction with silicon resin conformal coating to prevent corrosive BP residue damage
· MMCX antenna jacks for Command and Remote transceivers
· Dedicated "large screw" compression terminals for power and event outputs on Remote transceiver
· All Keys, Buttons, LED's, and Inputs are interfaced easily via bottom side 3.8mm compression terminal strips
Comm Modes and Setpoints
· 4 Remote transceiver modes (Rx Only / Query Tx / Event Tx / 20Hz Tx)
· 5 Command transceiver modes (Tx Only / Rx Only / Basic TxRx / Advanced TxRx / Survey Mode)
· Packet Redundancy Factor (4 to 32 packets per event change)
· TX/RX LED's show active data packets (handheld and rocket)
· Event Active LED's on Remote transceiver board
· Audible continuity and event Status LED's on both transceivers
· Audible and visual alarms for low battery voltage and transceiver comm failures
· RSS Diagnostic Mode to gauge RF link efficiency
Made in the USA
WRC+ User Manual
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 26 March, 2012.